Paulius Docka, Of Counsel at PRIMUS, will moderate a discussion “Geopolitical Changes Affecting Dispute Resolution in MENA” at Cyprus Arbitration Day. PRIMUS Associate Partner Andrius Lukašonokas will be also attending the event.
Join our esteemed panellists and exciting discussion! Our panellist will be sharing their insights on how geopolitical shifts impact dispute resolution in the MENA region:
- Hila Echerman of the Israeli Ministry of Justice shall help us to navigate new MENA waters and shall speak on the Abraham Accords and the agreement on the maritime boundary between Israel and Lebanon.
- Christina Hioureas of Foley Hoag LLP shall guide us to the world of energy diplomacy and discuss importance of strong drafting of commercial contracts as the key to success of energy diplomacy along political will.
- Charles Caher of WilmerHale shall guide us through geopolitical implications of Iraq-Turkey oil pipeline ICC Award. This is rear occasion to sneak peek behind the curtain of confidential arbitration proceedings.
- Stavros Pavlou of Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC shall tell us about power of neutral seats and what lesson are to be learned from recent geopolitical turmoil. Stavros outline the role of neutral ground such as Cyprus for the conduct of arbitration in MENA region and beyond.
- Last but not least Heidi Walsh of Campaign for Greener Arbitrations shall remind us on importance of the mission and the Green Pledge.
Don’t miss out on this exciting discussion and register now.
Time: Arbitrating Disputes in the Middle East at Times of Dynamic Geopolitical Changes
Date: 22 May, 2023
Location: Amathus Beach Hotel, Limassol, Cyprus
Organizer/speaker: PAULIUS DOCKA, FCIArb